SKY-HIGH HEELS



Hi everyone,
How high can you wear your heels?
I can go up to 5 inches MAX; anything higher than that and my feet are straight up on death stilts. My mom can only go up to 3 inches max, and whenever she visits and sees my shoe collection she’s horrified. How Victoria Beckham does this on a daily basis is amazing and should be considered a sport.
FEEL THE HEEL:
Lady Gaga needed help from her bodyguard for these two pairs of crazy heels (source):
Lady Gaga’s sky-high no-heels
Nicki Minaj
(P.S. Try this tutorial if you're thinking of going as Miss Minaj for Halloween this year!)
Nicki Minaj
“I just can’t concentrate in flats” – Victoria Beckham (source)
I wish I could wear some of these bad boys, but I’d probably be talking to the pavement most of the day. How do you fare in super high heels? Do you have any funny stories or sky high-heel experiences?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost